Through personal consulting, professional planning and using the most modern and eco-friendly means of transportation, Sobolak International successfully strives to make sure that our clients will have a punctual and successful relocation.
By carefully following the terms and conditions of the contract, we ensure a high level of service.
We are members of different national and international moving associations which make us known all over the world. Within these associations, we select our partner-agents within a worldwide service-network.
The structure of Sobolak International is clear and efficient, using the most up-to-date means of communication. Being certified ISO 9001, EN 12522/1 und 2 and FAIMplus (quality program of FIDI, a global network of moving companies) gives us the ability to maintain and improve our services at a very high level. Employees are obligated to put into practice quality and environmental policies.
Team spirit and a high level of personal responsibility guarantee both a professional and personal degree of service. Our staff undergoes regular training in order to maintain first class relocation standards and ensure careful treatment of the clients’ goods.
Even in times of economic fluctuation, Sobolak still invests in staff and equipment and guarantees consistency as laid out in the quality and environmental guidelines.
As far as our quality and environmental related services are concerned, we are not only committed to legal compliance, but we strive for continuous improvement by going above and beyond the legal standards.
We take care of the environment by:
- driving low-noise and reduced-emission trucks that meet the latest standards
- separating our waste according to the legal requirements of the government of Lower Austria
- working with an authorised recycling company that disposes the waste appropriately
- using recyclable packing material which might be re-used not more than two times
- using china and glasses in our staff kitchen instead of plastic cups and plates
- recycling toners and ink-jet cartridges
- using eco-friendly cleaning supplies
- taking measures for saving energy and reducing emissions
The management representative is responsible for implementing and maintaining environmental initiatives.